Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellowship
NTU / NUS Postdoctoral Fellowship
LEE KUAN YEW POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP
Applications are invited from young and outstanding academics for the prestigious Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellowship (LKY PDF) in the National University of Singapore (NUS) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
The Fellowship is tenable for up to 3 years, with possible extension for 2 further years. LKY PDFs can apply for academic positions following the Fellowship.
Gross annual salary ranges from S$72,000 to S$144,000 (approx US$46,700–US$93,500) with commencing salary depending on qualifications and experience. Leave and medical benefits will be provided. For details of other benefits offered and application procedure, please visit the websites of the respective University*
Interested candidates should send their complete application package, comprising all documents listed below, to the respective University *
- NTU Application or NUS Personal Particulars Form (downloadable from website)
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae, List of Publications & Educational Certificates
- 3 International/External Referee Reports (including contact details)
- Statement of Research Intent (details of proposed research plan)
Closing date: 21 February 2007
Successful candidates will be notified in June 2007
* For application and contact details, please see